Full Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Location: Hybrid/Kettering office
Reporting to: Payroll Manager
Established since 2001, HR Solutions is a fast-growing and award-winning HR Consultancy based in Kettering with a nationwide reach. We have a team of expert and experienced HR, Health and Safety and Payroll professionals who provide support to each other in professional development and in ensuring we consistently deliver a high standard service to our clients.
Following a period of sustained growth in the organisation we are seeking a Payroll Co-ordinator to join our team in a busy outsourcing company. The role is to support the Payroll Manager in the delivery of payroll support to clients across the UK by processing payrolls and providing technical support and advice to our clients.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a demonstrable knowledge of payroll processing specifically in a payroll outsource function managing multiple client payrolls. You will also play a vital part in the continuous development of the payroll function through helping implement new initiatives.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- End to end processing of clients’ payrolls, including direct responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with key contacts for clients on all payroll related queries.
- Undertaking payroll administration including processing month end RTIs, P11Ds and tax year end submissions for a range of clients.
- To regularly review the payroll processes, in line with legislation, and where necessary make recommendations for improvement to the payroll process.
- To deal courteously and efficiently with members of staff, clients, potential clients, external visitors and to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- To support any required system updates, parallel runs, migrations, reconciliation and implementation.
- Ideally CIPP qualified
- Previous experience in running multiple payrolls, including producing P11Ds, P60S etc.
- Excellent communication skills with staff at all levels
In exchange for working for a fast-growing company, which is committed to developing and rewarding its team, you will receive:
- Salary of £26,000 – £28,000 pa (depending on experience)
- Company pension
- Based in our Kettering office with some flexible working opportunities
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Employee benefits and discounts