Salary: circa £21,000 pa, depending on experience
Hours: Either full time or part time, 20+ hours to be worked flexibly between the core hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Kettering, Northants
Reporting to: Client Services Manager
We are looking for a team player who is hard working, keen to progress their HR career and enjoys a variety of work.
We use technology to help us deliver an efficient and consistent service through our CRM, HR Databases and Knowledge Base. A high aptitude for technology would be beneficial as we use a number of cloud-based systems to help streamline our processes.
To be successful in this role you will need to have good administration skills along with a genuine interest in working in an HR consultancy environment. There will be opportunities to work alongside experienced advisors and consultants, ideal for someone hoping to progress their career in HR.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and reviewing our client’s HR documentation to ensure it is compliant with current legislation
- Ensuring our client’s contractual documents are drafted, accurate and sent out on time
- Managing the recruitment process for our clients from start to finish, to include posting jobs, shortlisting, organising interviews and liaising with candidates
- Supporting our teams of Advisors and Consultants with letters and associated documentation for client related project work, such as redundancy / TUPE
- Managing and updating our client’s HR Databases
- Responding to and actioning all client administrative queries
- Assisting with general office duties
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc project requirements for the CEO or the Client Services team.
- Studying for a business or HR related qualification
- Previous administrative experience
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths
- The ability to write clear and concise English
- Be computer literate to a high standard and experience using MS Word
- Experience of using Excel, Powerpoint and web-based applications would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Have a professional and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels
In exchange for working for a fast-growing company, which is committed to developing and rewarding its passionate team, you will receive:
- Salary of circa £21,000 pa, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus your ‘Birthday day off’
- Flexible holiday scheme to buy / sell holiday
- Based in our Kettering office with some flexible working opportunities
- Health Cash Plan
- Life assurance scheme (4 x salary)
- My Staff Shop, employee benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
We’re a flexible, forward-thinking brand, delivering innovation to the HR, Payroll and Health & Safety sector.
Our team of consultants work with SMEs to help them to manage their workforce by providing expert advice and services.
We’ve won multiple awards for our customer commitment, and although we’ve been established since 2001, we’re still growing fast and expanding our passionate team.